


We had a lot of fun yesterday at “Eggstravaganza 2008”. Dan had another long day of boards, so the kids and I made the trek and met up with some friends. There was a fun Easter egg hunt, petting zoo, lots of bounce houses, a train, the Easter Bunny, etc. The funniest part of the day for me was in the petting zoo. I was holding Broden, trying to keep his hands out of his mouth after he pet a bunny, maneuver my regular camera and video camera, and I’ll admit since we were in a small contained area with lots of supervision, and since Jacey was running around from animal to animal SO excited, I had a hard time giving her my undivided attention. She surprised me when she picked up the bunny, surprised me even more when she tried to pick up a chicken (that lasted half a second before it flew out of her arms, and then I felt bad when I saw the sign “Do NOT pick up the animals”. The funniest part came on the way home when I was talking to her about the animals she held. She said, “Yeah, but the baby goat was way too heavy!” I must have missed that one! She had lots of fun with her friend Caleb, and we’re glad that we got to spend a morning with such good friends!
3 comments:
Yeah Jenni, I love your new blog design to start, way cute! You really did do catch up, wow. I am so jealous of all the fun Easter things you guys got to do. We're going to be hiding our eggs in the snow : (
I LOVE Jacey being Cinderella in the kitchen, cracks me up! I sure miss you guys and I know my boys miss Jacey.
And yeah I'll trade you snow, you can have our mountains of it and I'll take your few inches. I can't wait for summer.
Tiff
How fun! So fun to read up and catch up onyou guys! It looks so warm there and I am jealous! Love the bunny pic and the updated blog, it looks like you put alot of effort into it! How is everything else going? Ready for another TX summer?
So glad to see the updates! You have a darling family! We miss you guys! Hopefully we'll see you next month on our trip to Texas!
Post a Comment