Friday, March 14, 2008

Another trip....Brianne's baptism :)



We had just gotten home and unpacked from our trip to Washington, when it was time to pack up and leave again! We were so excited that we got to go to New Mexico for our niece Brianne’s birthday and baptism! Jacey hadn’t seen the girls in almost a year, and they had so much fun playing! Jacey was a little disappointed that she didn’t get to be baptized too. She took it pretty well though. Now whenever anyone asks her how old she is, she replies, “I’m 4, but I’m almost 8! First I just have to be 5, then 6, then 7, and then I’ll be 8!” Broden had fun chasing around another little one, and we can’t believe how fast Sarai’s growing! While we were there we went to Bandelier, which has a lot of ancient Indian ruins. The girls (and adults!) all loved climbing up in the pueblos. It was extra fun that we got to see Grandma and Grandpa Johnston again, and the girls loved their slumber parties that they got to have in Grandma and Grandpa’s hotel room. We’re glad that we live within driving distance, so the trip was possible!

No comments: