Friday, March 14, 2008

O Christmas Tree.....



One thing I was not looking forward to on our trip was coming home and taking down Christmas decorations! I was proud of myself for tackling it the day after we came home, even though we all came home with the flu! Between being sick myself and constantly cleaning up after 2 kids being sick, taking down our Christmas tree actually brought a little bit of joy to my day. I should have taken a picture of our Christmas tree when I first put it up. It actually looked pretty cute. Then it turned into the top half being decorated and Broden taking everything off the bottom half. Then, upon closer inspection while I was taking it down, I was glad to know I wasn’t losing my mind after all. Before Christmas, I felt like things were disappearing left and right. It turns out Jacey loved helping me decorate the tree so much that she (with Broden's help, I suspect) just kept on “decorating”! I found everything from pens to toys to wrapping paper, etc. Thanks for making me smile on a yucky day Jacey and Broden!

No comments: