Friday, March 14, 2008

Cinderella? or Jacey?




I have to give a disclaimer to these pictures before Jacey grows up and thinks I was such a mean mom. She came up to me a few days ago and said, “Mom, I want to play Cinderella!” I didn’t think much of it, since she practically lives in her dress up clothes. The next thing I knew she had gotten out a bucket and a sponge. When I asked her what she was doing and why she wasn’t playing Cinderella she rolled her eyes and said, “Mo-om…. I meant BEFORE the fairy godmother came!” She then decided that she should change into her swimsuit so she didn’t get her clothes wet, and proceeded to wash my floor by hand. How long do you think I can convince her this is a fun game?


Another one of my recent favorites..... I think Jacey really thinks she is the princess in her own movie. She will be talking and suddenly will break out into song. They are never songs I recognize. She makes them up as she goes along. Really, it is just a continuation of our conversation, she just puts the words to music. Can I just keep her this age forever? It's so much fun!

No comments: