3 weeks
1 year!
January 16th
Happy Birthday Broden! I can’t believe that my little guy is 1 year old! It’s almost scary to me to think how much faster it’s gone the 2nd time around. I can’t image how time must fly when you have a lot of kids! Broden adds so much to our family, and we feel so blessed to have him. Here are just a few of the things I love about Broden:
The way I can lay him down and he’ll just go to sleep! (usually)
His cute smile when he plays peek-a-boo with me.
How much he loves his sister!
He is so free with his love!
The way he pats my back when he gives me a hug.
His wide-open kisses, and the giggle that always follows!
That he cuddles.
The way he loves to wake Jacey up in the morning. I set him on her bed and he crawls over to her at a lightning speed and tackles her with his hugs and kisses.
His shy smile when he knows he’s getting into something he’s not supposed to. (our DVD cupboard)
Too many more to count……
For his birthday this year we kept it kind of low-key. We had just gotten back from Christmas the week before and after being sick, none of us were feeling up to par. We enjoyed a small party with a few close friends. I am so glad I didn’t plan something huge. He didn’t know the difference, (he IS only one!) and it saved mom some sanity. We still got some fun pictures….That’s what it’s all about anyways, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment