Sunday, May 3, 2009

The news everyone's been suspicious of, but just waiting to hear....


....We're having a baby! We're expecting the newest member of our family in November, and couldn't be more thrilled! I have officially hit my 12-week mark, and it's a good thing because I don't think I could have kept the secret much longer. I've learned that it's much easier to keep a pregnancy to yourself when you're feeling good, which I always have in the past (for the most part). For some reason this pregnancy decided to bring with it every possible symptom full speed ahead. Fortunately I am just beginning my second trimester and fully expecting a very near end to all the unfavorable early-pregnancy symptoms :) Jacey and Broden are so excited! I realize Broden looks like he could care less, but in his defense I took those pictures after he had already been sleeping for an hour. I forgot that I meant to take them before he was in bed and was bummed because I thought I was going to have to wait until tomorrow. Lucky for me, but unlucky for him, he fell out of bed and woke up anyways. I seized the opportunity for the photo shoot to make our announcement and he did not give me his most cooperative smiles. Jacey is really hoping for a girl, but Broden wants a boy. We told them yesterday, and I am grateful that we waited until we were ready for EVERYONE to know. I was congratulated today by many complete strangers at church, all of whom mysteriously serve in primary. Hmm....

19 comments:

Jen Demaris said...

Congrats! That is really exciting! You kept that really quiet on your visit here, good job. I am really happy for you guys!

Bethany said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, congratulations, friend! Yeah, Jacey looks PRETTY thrilled! :) So fun! I can't wait to hear what it is... and for the record, I'm with Jacey. I say girl. :)

April Lowe said...

congrats! We are really excited for you. I can't wait to here more... We miss you here in Texas.

The Warren Family said...

Congrats! What a lucky baby! I hope you start feeling better soon. We are so happy for you! Jacey's hair is so cute!

Bethany said...

PS-Has Jacey's hair been cut? Or can I just not see most of it?

Destiny said...

That's so great, congrats! I am glad I got your email because I know I had your blog at one point, but lost it somehow, so I'm happy to have it again :) Feel better soon!!!

Russ and Megan said...

Congrats guys! We're so excited for you!! You guys make some pretty cute kids...so I don't think you can go wrong--boy or girl. :) Sorry you haven't been feeling too well. Hope it all passes soon!!

Smiler said...

How exciting! Number 3!!!! Your family is so adorable. What cute kids you have!

The Larson's said...

Congrats! What great news! I hope that you start getting past the morning sickness. I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Eliza said...

Congratulations guys! That is great news. I hope you start feeling better soon. Jacey's hair is darling! I love it.

Tiffany Webber said...

Congrats Sillitos!! I hope you start feeling better soon! :)

Tanya Smith said...

Congratulations!

WhitParks said...

Oh congrats! That is such great news. I am so excited for you guys. Love Jacey's hair cut! See you this summer!

Lisa said...

Wahoooooo!! We are so excited for you!! I hope you get feeling better soon! We can't wait to hear what you're having. Exciting!!

Rach said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope the pregnancy has gone well so far!!

Kelli said...

Oh how exciting. Congrates to you all. Hope you feel better soon or maybe you do, its been almost a week since you posted this.

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

congrats jenni!!! thats way exciting! keep us posted! hows life going up there? hope its great! :) texas misses you guys!

Ashley McNair said...

Congrats you guys! Any inklings if it's a boy or a girl? Can't wait to find out!

Tanya Smith said...

Not sure if you know or not but Tyeanna is also due in November...