
We've been looking forward to the Puyallup fair, a tradition of Dan's from growing up around this area. A few weeks ago was the Spring Fair, a much smaller scale version of the "real" Puyallup fair. Our kids, not knowing any different, were just as thrilled to attend this one. We enjoyed our fair food, went on rides, saw the reptile exhibit, and saw a magic show.
Broden's first "real" ride ever. I don't think he was really tall enough for it, but when they made him stand against the pole he wouldn't stand still so they just let him go through. I didn't realize until we got up there that we only had enough tickets for one of us to go, so I sent him on by himself, thinking I'd just watch to make sure he did ok, and if he didn't I could probably get them to let him off. Then they shut all the doors and I realized Broden isn't even tall enough to see over the door, so I couldn't even see his head. I was slightly nervous during the ride that by the end I would have one traumatized little boy, but he came off all smiles and giggles!





3 comments:
No, she did-we totally saw her too!
Hey Jacey!
Oh cute Jacey. Tell her thanks for the TX shout out!
Oh, I'm so going to miss the Puyallup fair this year!
Post a Comment