Monday, May 4, 2009

Looking older...


I realized after some comments on my previous post that I haven't posted any pictures of Jacey's new look. I bit the bullet and chopped her hair. After the initial shock, I love it. I miss all of the fun ideas I used to use off of all the cute hair blogs out there, but we had been using those little elastics for so long that her hair was starting to break and I felt like we just needed a fresh start. It's hard to tell from the picture, but my sister-in-law's sister-in-law (did I lose you?:) gave her a cute A-line bob with lots of cute layers in the back. I think it's darling and makes her look older.
Another thing that is contributing to the "older" look on Jacey is her newly missing tooth. OK my dental wife friends out there, ask your husbands if that's normal. I don't know when I expected her to lose her first tooth, but it wasn't yet! She was thrilled, and we had a lot of fun with our first visit from the tooth fairy.

No comments: