Monday, May 4, 2009

If you're looking for our big news....

For the few people who are still trickling in to see what the big news is from the email I sent, don't worry- our big news is not Jacey dressing up in my clothes. Posting the REAL big news started me on a blogging streak to play catch-up from the last month or so, and doing so pushed the important post to halfway down the second page. If you want to see what we've been up to for the last month, read away. Otherwise, just go to the next page and scroll down. It won't hurt my feelings, I promise :)

3 comments:

- said...

congratulations! how exciting- keep us posted when you find out what your having. your kids are so cute- Mariss said she had a fun time seeing you I wish I could have come : ( take care- EM

Clueless Blue said...

Congratulations!! I could never keep quiet until the 12 week mark - you're good! Hope the first trimester yuckiness goes away soon.

Kelli said...

I heard it was your birthday today. Happy Birthday to you.