

We were brave and ventured up to the aquarium during spring break on the $2 day. Craziness!! If it was a better aquarium I would say it would have been worth it to pay full price and not fight the crowds. I was a little disappointed in the attractions, especially since Seattle is such a waterfront city. It was fun to be down around the waterfront, but it would have been nice if they would have had an octupus, sharks, or something a little more exciting than a lot of salmon! :) I'm told the aquarium at Point Defiance is actually better, so we'll have to check that one out next. All in all, it was still a fun day and got us out of the house!
1 comment:
It's so weird to see you in a picture with your kids because you look exactly as you did in High School, only more beautiful. I miss ya!
Post a Comment