

My Grandma Johnston with my kids and IGrandma Johnston's spring break was last month, so the kids and I decided to make a trip out of it and go down to Toledo for a few days to spend some time with her and my dad. It was so fun! We packed it full of lots of fun things. The first day we went down to Portland, picked up my Grandma, and went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory with my aunt and cousin who I haven't seen in a couple years. Then we did what we do best...went shopping! My mom spoiled my kids and bought them darling Easter clothes. The rest of the week was lots of visiting, catching up, eating, (my mom is SUCH a good cook!) and fun. Dan joined us on Saturday morning. We had beautiful weather while we were there, which was perfect for wagon rides down to the end of the road and back, laying in the backyard looking at the clouds, and riding bikes. It was such a relaxing week, and I'm so glad we were able to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment