Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not happy....



I am so glad Broden is a boy, because it has taken him FOREVER to get any hair! We finally decided it was time for a haircut. We had tried one time before, but he had so little hair, and it was so fine, the clippers couldn't even cut it. Last week we (ok...I) decided it was time to try again, because we had family pictures scheduled for that night with my good friend Whitni. I should have known better... he already had woken up too early from his nap, and after many attempts to get him to fall back asleep I finally accepted the fact that it wasn't going to happen. Then, when Dan got home I gave him the job of giving an already grumpy almost 2-year-old a haircut. Broden was not happy with my plan. How did he punish me? By being a stinker during family pictures! He wouldn't smile, wouldn't sit down by himself for a single shot, and wouldn't even sit down by Jacey for a picture with her.

Luckily, Whitni is super talented and we still ended up with pictures that we love. I won't post them ALL here...(even though I think my family is beautiful, I realize that not everyone wants to look at every picture we have:) Besides, you might just find one in your Christmas card, and I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise! But... we're so glad that she squeezed us in before she has her baby next month and before we move.





2 comments:

Bethany said...

These are too cute! Post more!

Lacey said...

Your family is growing so fast. I love checking in on you guys.
Kelli at
www.all-k-names.blogspot.com