Thursday, November 6, 2008
My disclaimer
OK- now that I just went on a blogging marathon to catch us up for awhile, I feel like I need to give a heads up that I will probably not be posting very frequently for the next little bit! :) We are moving out of our apartment in 2 1/2 weeks. That is slightly misleading, because Dan doesn't actually graduate until Dec. 13th, so we will be around here and there. In between that time we will be taking a vacation, preparing for graduation, having family in town, etc. For the next 2 1/2 weeks though, I should be packing, getting rid of things, packing, getting rid of more things.... you get the idea. So if I am posting frequently for the next couple of weeks it means I'm either really on top of things for this move, or I'm just postponing the inevitable, in which case I will gladly welcome comments encouraging me to get to work! SO....take your time reading the (many) posts that I just spent way too much time on, and we'll have lots of fun pictures to share by Christmas time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment