Thursday, November 13, 2008

Johnston genes....

People always tell me how much my kids look like their dad. And I think that's great, because I think their Dad's a pretty handsome guy. But, I'll admit, I secretly dream of my dark-haired baby that I know is up there somewhere. :) And I may be slightly biased, but I think my kids are pretty darn cute. I must say though, even though everyone talks about how much of Dan they see in them, every once in awhile I see the little traits, expressions, mannerisms, etc. that tell me they definately have my DNA. So just out of curiousity I had to do this look-alike meter that I saw on my friend Eliza's blog. Now the evidence clearly shows that Broden looks more like his dad, but scroll down and look at Jacey's! I knew it! Maybe the next time someone tells me she's the "spittin' image of her dad", I'll direct them to my blog to prove she's a perfect mix! Oh- and for the record, I feel like I need to add that Broden has my dark eyes....

4 comments:

Courtney Alldredge said...

Jenni, I don't think that Tay looks more like me or Aaron, but I hve the same dream of a little dark haired baby waiting for our family too, only they will be getting those genes from Aaron. Your kids are darling even though they do slightly resemble dan, but thank goodness they have you mixed in, that is why they are sooooo cute and we love them so much! Don't ask me why the Sillito bland not blonde, but not brown hair is so dominating, but I just hope we both can end up with at least one dark haired baby!

Bethany said...

Well I dream of a little Polynesian looking baby, but I don't think THAT'S going to happen any time soon. :)

For the record, I have always thought that Jacey looks more like Dan (I wouldn't go so far as to say 'spitting image'), and that Broden looks like you. For whatever that's worth.

Lacey said...

I know how you feel. My children look like their dads, the first two and the second two. Hey Jenny, can you add me to your blog so I can read it without using Belindas password. My info is allknames@gmail.com Thanks Kelli

Kelli said...

Thanks Jenny for adding me. Come by our blog anytime