Friday, February 6, 2009

Our friend, the peacock

Who needs a trip to the zoo when you can look out the window and see this? For the past few years (or maybe longer, I don't know), Dan's parents have had a random peacock wandering around their neighborhood. We usually see him a couple times a week, but a couple of weeks ago he was coming by every day at lunch time. I was coming home from playgroup one day and he was in the middle of the driveway. I parked on the side of the road and everyone came out to look at him. Either he was feeling threatened or he was trying to show off for us, because he put up all of his feathers. This is the best free entertainment that I've ever found for my kids, and we don't even have to leave the house. We love it when the peacock comes!

2 comments:

The Larson's said...

It was so good to come to your blog page and see that it was updated! I haven't checked for awhile and now here you are! So glad that you all are doing well. We sure do miss you out here!

Bethany said...

Bizarro! I love it!