
Awhile ago, Dan and I were talking to Jacey about how much closer we live to the ocean now. When Dan told her that we lived 20 minutes from the ocean, she of course wanted to go. I'm sure after recent travels to Mexico, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica what she saw was not really what she had in mind. But we still had lots of fun exploring Pt. Defiance, and she especially liked going on "a hike in the woods" (climbing a hill with lots of trees on it). We'll have to go back this summer when there's not so many logs washed up on the beach and the weather's prettier. Or maybe we'll just have to drive a little further and go to the coast where we can play in real sand instead of the sound.

1 comment:
I love seeing pictures of places I've been and remember. :) Pt. Defiance Zoo was a favorite for me as a kid. I don't know why, if it was any more special than any other zoo... but I liked it.
Hey, ps, if you DO end up heading out to the coast, I should make you aware that there's a very lovely gorgeous and quite empty house that would love to have you stay in it in one Sequim, Washington. You guys can take a little trip out there in the summer...? I am quite serious. If you ever want to, I'd be delighted to have you stay in my house. :)
Post a Comment