



Broden's birthday kind of stumped me this year. I wasn't really sure what to do. We don't really know a ton of people here yet, and I didn't want to come across as fishing for birthday presents by just invited anyone who had a child remotely close to Broden's age to a party. We had a little party with family one day, but I still wanted to do something a little more exciting for him. After a lot of searching online the night before his birthday, I found this place exactly like Pump It Up in Dallas that had drop-in play hours on Friday, which just happened to be the day his birthday fell on this year. So Dan and I took our kids along with Courtney and Taylee (we even got Grandpa to join us!) and we decided to check it out. It was a hit, and it made me feel better that we did something on the actual day.





Party day was fun. Our kids love any excuse to have both their grandparents together, and Broden loved his presents. My parents got him a stuffed puppy that's bigger than him (a big hit with all the kids!), Grandma and Grandpa Sillito and Aunt Courtney got him a train set with various accessories, and Dan and I got him a little basketball hoop. He was thrilled with them all, and even got excited about the clothes he opened!
No comments:
Post a Comment