
We had lots of fun being Dan's "patients" in the student clinic this semester. Even though I tell all my friends in lower tri's to make sure their husband gets enough other patients so they don't have to go all the way down to the school once a week, it was actually kind of fun. It was fun the first time we went in when Jacey saw Dan in his white jacket and his stethoscope around his neck. She giggled and said, "Daddy, you look like a doctor." Everyone in the clinic was always so nice to us. Jacey is very outgoing, and would just find another patient sitting on a table waiting to be adjusted and tell them her full name and her life story. Broden hates it when I get adjusted, mainly because I can't hold him so he would get put into the arms of some stranger and scream for the whole adjustment. It was entertaining to see different classmates of Dan's come over, sure that they had the magic touch. The funniest one though was seeing Dan's staff doctor holding and bouncing Broden while trying to do a QA on me at the same time. That was probably the quickest and easiest QA Dan's ever had! We always had fun though. Jacey loved following Dan to get signatures from his staff doctor, and Dan learned that he always got his signatures a little easier and quicker if he had Jacey hand the chart to his staff doctor for him. She loves the "Nemo table" and I think she thinks it's just for her and Broden since there weren't usually other kids in there with us.

"Just a second Dad, I have to take this call.."
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big Jacey is getting. Rylee could hardly recongnize her. And we are so excited for Dan. Wow, what a great accomplishment to be passing all these exams! How stressful. Pretty soon he'll be done! Where will you guys go next?
It was fun spending New Years with you guys! Hope we can go to Seattle with ya too! Im pumped! Jacey and Broden are getting so big and cuter every time I see them!
Don't you think it's time for another post! :) Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment