
One of Jacey's favorite things this fall has definatly been BusyBee Preschool. I had wanted to participate in a preschool co-op this year. I talked to some other moms, we played around with a few ideas, but when it came down to it my friend Lisa discovered BusyBee Preschool. I love it! It ended up just being the two of us, so our "class" is only Jacey and her friend Caleb. Lisa and I each teach once a week, and I love how actively involved I get to be. I also love that the lesson plans are all made for us, right down to the books and crafts. I love that it's so value-based. It still teaches letters and numbers and all the normal preschool stuff, but it does it in a way that teaches values at the same time. (i.e. "I can be happy", "I can be grateful", "I can be giving" etc.) She has so much fun and feels very grown up, yet mom doesn't have to let go quite yet. It's a win-win situation for everyone! I would highly recommend it to anyone with preschool-age children!
No comments:
Post a Comment