Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Halloween




Halloween this year was a lot of fun. Jacey was a princess (of course!), Belle, to be exact. She loved her dress and acted the part. One of her favorite moments of the night was when I surprised her with the spray glitter I bought for her hair. She even wore her Belle high heels trick-or-treating. That was one of my more foolish moments as a mom. I didn't even stop to think that her feet might hurt after awhile. She was a trooper and didn't complain the whole time though. She was probably afraid we'd quit trick or treating if she did. The next day when I looked at her feet they were almost bleeding, and the only shoes she wore for the next couple days were her princess slippers. She had lots of fun trick-or-treating with her friend Nathan, and they held hands the whole night. Too cute...

No comments: