Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Dan!



Dan hit the big 31 this year! Unfortunately his birthday fell on a school night, and those nights just aren't very exciting in our house. We still had fun getting ready for it though. Jacey helped me make the perfect chocolate cake, and was thrilled when I let her lick the bowl. She also had fun with the tradition that we borrowed from the Weed's to shop for a present. After we got him his real present, I took her to the dollar store and told her she could pick out 2 things in the whole store to give to Dad. (1 from Broden, and 1 from her) We very carefully searched the whole store for the perfect gift. She finally decided on a bat and ball, and a princess bouncy ball. She contemplated getting him the Spiderman ball, but then decided that he would probably prefer princesses instead. We had fun singing to him and watching him open presents. The next night Dan and I got to go out by ourselves, which is a rare treat! Happy Birthday Dan! We love you!

No comments: