Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kitchen Diva


It's not Christmas without making Christmas cookies, and it's just not the same to make cookies unless you're wearing 2 aprons over your princess dress, which is over your jeans! Every once in awhile I look at these pictures and wonder what people think about some of her outfits. I figure if your judging me by how she's dressed then you've never had a very independent 4-year-old girl with great fashion sense! :) I remember reading in a book a couple years ago that every parent of preschool age children should have a badge that says "I dressed myself today". At the time I thought, "Whatever, I will ALWAYS have control over what my kids wear." We do pretty good at regulating what she wears outside of the house, but every once in awhile when we get surprise visitors I feel the need to explain myself! Luckily, many of my friends have children the same age and (hopefully) don't think twice about it!

1 comment:

Tiffany Webber said...

I think Jacey is adorable and I love how she wears her princess outfits! I think it's so cute! It shows her personality! Too bad her Mom didn't let her get those princess tennis shoes though...J/k love ya Jenni!