Thursday, November 11, 2010
To our neighbor across the street.....
You seem like a delightful woman. Really, you do. You were very nice to us when you came to introduce yourself when we moved in. Then this scary guy started hanging around on your porch. I wonder if you know he's there? Maybe he's not so bad, but he's causing a few problems in my house. You see, my children have the perfect view of him from their bedroom window at night, and it's making bedtime very difficult. Did I mention that his eyes glow green in the dark? I can't blame them for not liking him, because, to tell you the truth- he always creeps me out just a little bit when I leave my home in the dark at 5:30 a.m. to meet my friend for my morning run. Our home sure would run more smoothly if you could just ask him to leave.
Sincerely,
Your new neighbors
Think I could get away with it? Probably not......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WE had scary decorations across from us too and they caused the EXACT SAME BEDTIME PROBLEMS! I was slightly annoyed at our nice neighbors. But they decked out their yard just as much for Christmas and that was cool, so I guess they are just holiday people. We miss you guys! Hope things are going well and that the projects eventually get done. We are in the middle of a couple too...
Post a Comment