Thursday, November 11, 2010

A day in the life of Broden...


Having a big sister in school sure can be fun.  Broden loves coming to school when it's my turn to help with Popcorn Fridays, especially when it's pajama day at school.  He takes his job as part of the clean-up crew at the end of the day very seriously, and Jacey loves having him there at recess to show off to all of her friends.

Broden has been so fun lately, and a very good sport.  Our home has been a busy place, with lots of stuff that little boys just can't touch.  (Saws, tools, wet paint, etc.)  I had to smile yesterday when we had to go to Lowes to pick out a new dishwasher.  I told Broden we were going to the store, and he asked which one.  When I said "Lowes", he put both hands on his head and started shaking his head saying, "Not Lowes!  That store gives me a headache." I have to smile because that's the exact same reply I get from Dan if we are ever out running errands together and I want to run into JoAnns.  Then he went on to attempt further negotiations by saying, "How 'bout Target?  Target's a WAY funner store.  I promise I'll be a really good boy if we go to Target.  Or how 'bout Costco?  I like Costco.  Please?"

Can you tell we've been spending too much time (and $$) in Lowes lately?

No comments: