Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jacey and her friends
















One of the many benefits to living in an area with so many young families is that your kids are never lacking in the friend department. Look at all these cute friends! I knew Jacey didn't really get what was going on when we moved, except that she was really excited to be closer to her grandparents. I was kind of glad though, because it made the inital move day easier. She does love being closer to grandparents, but is starting to ask more and more about Texas friends and looks at their pictures a lot more. I feel bad that things got crazy at the end and we ran out of time for one more playdate with all of her favorite people, but was really grateful for those people we were able to go see or randomly run into during those last few days so she could have a little more time before we left. Now if only plane tickets weren't so expensive so I had an answer for her when she asks me when she'll see all her friends again! For now we'll just have to put a little more effort into the friend department in Washington! Oh- and for those of you with a webcam, Jacey has turned into a HUGE fan of Skype, and loved talking to the Hirschi kids on there a couple weeks ago. She would be thrilled to "see" anyone she could!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Thanks for all the posts-it just kept me entertained for the last 15 minutes! Your cruise looks like it was so fun! I have a picture sitting right here on my desk that I'm supposed to send to Jacey (from Bradshaw) so I'll try to stick it in the mail this week. We miss you guys and I still need a running partner!