Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bass Pro Shop







We lived about 10 minutes (at most) from a Bass Pro Shop in Dallas. I never thought that was a big deal, and we never went. The last playgroup our ward did before we moved was there though, and after talking to a few other moms it sounded like they had some fun things for kids to do. Lisa and I decided to go, and although we must have missed the play group, I still thought it was fun! Jacey loved shooting the pink gun (I thought that would make a couple of her uncles proud to hear that), and Broden's favorite was driving the remote control car. I don't think he really understood what he was doing, but he sure loved pushing those buttons and the noises the car made. They had some great Christmas displays set up, and a huge fish tank that the kids loved as well. So, if you live in Dallas- don't wait until the week before you move to check it out!

No comments: