Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm back!

For those few of you who haven't completely given up on checking my blog for lack of new posts, don't give up on me yet! Believe it or not, I have a ton to post about. While I certainly don't expect anyone to read ALL of the entries that I'm about to post, I still want to post them so they will be included in the book that I'm about to make out of my blog. If you've never used blurb.com, I'd highly recommend checking it out. It's a great way to keep a family journal if you blog regularly! If you have the spare time and want to see what we've been up to for the past couple months, keep checking back over the next couple of days! Now that we're somewhat settled, at least for the time being, I'll try to be better about posting!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Dude. Welcome back! I haven't given up on you! I check every now and then... when I'm "feeling nostalgic" if you will. :)