

His first week of nursery! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! I shouldn't even be the one cheering. Dan's been such a good sport to take Broden to priesthood with him every week since I'm in Young Womens. I can imagine what a feat it's been, especially since we have church at 2:30. Broden does take a short nap before church, but by 5:30 he is hungry, tired, and cranky. He's done great the 2 weeks he's been in there, and his teachers say it's like he's been there forever. I think his teachers should thank the day care workers at the Y. They're the ones who really paid the price by having to carry him around the whole time the first couple times I dropped him off there. By now he's used to it, and I'm very grateful that we don't have the nursery drama that we have experienced in the past.

Trying to be like the big kids. Broden loves to go, and lets me know several times a day. Yes, those are my keys hanging out of his diaper in first picture. He loves to grab either keys or anything that resembles a purse (what can I say? The kid is outnumbered by girls during the day when Dan leaves him to fend for himself while he goes to school. It's bound to happen. At least I posted the picture of him with the scripture case and not the hot pink tinkerbell purse that he usually chooses right?) and go to the door and say "Bye!" Thank goodness he can't actually open the door yet.

His new pout. :( Could this really be my sweet little boy? Broden is still happy and full of smiles 98% of the time. He keeps this face in reserve and pulls it out only when he wants something electronic that I won't let him play with (phones, cameras, ipods, pda, etc) In this particular picture, it was obviously the camera that I was snapping pictures of him with, but then had the nerve to keep it out of his banana covered hands. It's still rare enough that I think it's pretty cute, but with 2 years old sneaking up on us in a few months, I hope that we don't start seeing more of this face!
No comments:
Post a Comment