Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Football season is here!



We love football season! No, we are not Dallas Cowboy fans. No, we don't follow local college football. (Although, we do check BYU scores quite often.) No, we are not die-hard Lewisville High School football fans. (But we did enjoy their homecoming game last week.) The thing we love about football season so much is Parker College Intermural Football! I always assumed that once we got to graduate school everyone would be mature and serious all of the time. I wondered what that would be like right before we moved, since I didn't think we were all that different than we were when we were first married or working on undergrad at BYU. Imagine my surprise when got here and everyone else acted just as young as we felt! (and I mean that as the highest compliment possible!) We love any excuse to go to the park on Saturday mornings and watch Daddy play football. It makes me laugh to see the inner-teenager come out in these guys as they play. Football season is serious stuff, and I'm proud of Dan for at least not getting involved to the point of trash-talking their opponents while they play. (At least as far as I know!) Jacey loves playing with the little girl of one of the other players, and I enjoy talking with her mom since we don't usually see them outside of school functions. Broden entertains himself with the simple things. Last time feeling the grass kept him busy during the whole game.

No comments: