Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Aunt Courtney's Tutu

Show up at our home on any given day, and this is most likely how you'll find Jacey. Last year when we went home for Christmas, Jacey was in her 2nd year of dance and LOVED doing her ballerina moves all over Grandma's big kitchen. Grandma dug out Courtney's costume from when she was little and had the part of a pussywillow (i think?) in their recital. Aunt Courtney and Grandma said we could bring it back to Texas with us, and I thought the novelty of it would wear out after a few days. Nope! Almost a year later, she still wears it- almost daily! Most of the time she doesn't even go to the effort of taking off whatever normal clothes she's wearing. The tutu just goes over it! The funny thing is that I'm so used to it. People will knock on our door and laugh when they see Jacey, but it takes me a minute to figure out what they're laughing at. Just another example of how Jacey keeps my days fun!

3 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

That's so cute Jenni! I can't believe how big Jacey is getting! I remember when you moved here and she was just a baby! She's totally a girly girl and I love it! She's so cute!

Jen Demaris said...

I cant wait to see Carly do that! Carly just tried on my shoe the other day for the first time and it was so fun! Girls are the best!

Ashley McNair said...

Oh my gosh--I can't believe how big Jacey is--4 years old! She is so cute. Broden is adorable, too!