Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday


Yes, I know.  Our Easter pictures were pretty much a disaster this year.  I'll try to recreate it in a couple of weeks or so.  Part of the problem is that I didn't take the picture until after church.  I should have known better.  Jacey's ponytail holder broke, Sadie desperately needed a nap, and Broden....well, honestly I think he just had too many people tell him how handsome he looked to be excited about having his picture taken in his new suit.  Broden hates the "H" word.  If you really want to compliment him, tell him he looks cool.  Too bad too, because he really did look very handsome! Oh, and don't mind the prop.  We had a surprise late-night visit from a patient the night before, and the adjusting table just didn't make it back in the closet.

All of that aside though, our Easter was wonderful.  The older I get, the more I realize how much Easter is really one of my favorite holidays.  We hope you all, like us, had an opportunity to set aside mayhem that comes with the candy, bunnies, and having the perfect Easter clothes, to think about our Savior, the miracle of His resurrection, and the wonderful gift that He gave to us. Happy Easter.

2 comments:

belinda said...

Jenni,

Thanks for posting. You have beautiful children and I loved seeing them all dressed up. He is "handsome"! Jacey still looks like a princess and Sadie is just adorable. I loved your idea of special priveldges in their eggs. Such a great idea! Glad you had a good weekend.

Bethany said...

Hi there friend. I caught up on your blog! Good to see you guys the other day... I'll blog about it soon enough... :)