Hi….. Hello….. Oh, hi Jacey, it’s Skye. I just wanted to say hey and give me a call. I don’t know when your birthday is and stuff so give me a call. Bye! Oh, and BTW I love your top and I can’t believe we go to the same school but I wish we had the same class because kindergarten was so fun because remember in kindergarten? That was so fun. I mean that was so fun because we like got to do all kinds of stuff, and that was so much fun and so I was like yeah, yeah, yeah, because like had to listen to the teacher so… I’m talking Dylan! Oh man. Dylan is playing baseball. BYE!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
A must-see for anyone without school-aged girls....
If you have a daughter in school, than this is probably nothing new. Or maybe it is. But I'm certain that moms to boys will find it quite funny. Even though Jacey is not one to call her school friends on a regular basis, especially just to talk, some of her little girlfriends do. Jacey has one little friend who LOVES to talk on the phone, and she leaves some of the funniest messages on our phone when we're not home. The funny thing is, that even when she calls and we are home, I never hear Jacey talking much. I think the conversations are a little one-sided, as Jacey doesn't have as much experience in chatting on the phone too much yet. The picture is from last year at the bus stop: Jacey, neighbor Adam, and the infamous Skye who would walk down from her bus stop with her mom to wait with Jacey. Watch the video to hear just a sample of the messages we get on our phone. If you can't understand her, the transcript of the message is below:
Jacey's First Voicemail from Jenni Sillito on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man that is too funny! Nothing better then a best girl friend! So sorry I missed talking to Jacey on her Birthday, what a lousy aunt I am. Tell her I love her and can't believe she turned 7! Love you!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The "yeah, yeah, yeah" part is my favorite! Hilarious!
I am literally on the floor laughing right now!!!
And "BTW"....?!?!?! What the heck? And "yeah, yeah, yeah". Holy cow. SHE is funny!
Post a Comment