Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"The Puyallup"



It just wouldn't be the fair without the ice cream....
or the food... my goodness the food!  Grandma sure does spoil us!


Even Sadie has fun, without the rides or the food!


Broden, on the other hand, knew that he had to fit this one in before the night was over.  Too bad Jacey didn't want to spend one of her tickets on this, but you had to have 2 to a car.  Broden found another little girl to take on a ride, and was a perfect gentlemen the whole time!


The most surprising part of the day?  Jacey doing the "Mutton Bustin"  Kids can star in their very own little "rodeo", being let out of the gate riding ferocious sheep while holding on for dear life!  Way to go Jacey!  We think you did great.  She didn't love falling in the dirt, or being stepped on by the sheep. (Can't say I blame her on that one.  She has a nasty looking bruise on her leg.)

 


She didn't love falling in the dirt, or being stepped on by the sheep. (Can't say I blame her on that one.  She has a nasty looking bruise on her leg.)
But as a reward they gave her a free token for a pony ride.  Much more docile.... and right up Jacey's alley. All in all, the day was a success!

1 comment:

Courtney Alldredge said...

Oh you make me so jealous!! The food... that is what I really want especially when you can get just about anything you want for free. I really do miss it and wish I could have been there to see Jacey on a sheep!!