Our kids don't get to see any of their cousins nearly enough, so we were thrilled when Dan's sister Lacey and her family came to visit last week. I'm bummed now that I realize that I hardly got any pictures of them together. Lacey, if you got any good ones, send them my way! Jacey always loves spending time with Ryker, and Broden had a good time following Conner around. We finally convinced Broden that he wasn't going to be able to just hold Brynlee on his lap the whole time like he has before, since that little baby has grown up to be a very busy one-year-old since we saw her last.
One of the funnest things we did was go to the Children's Museum in Olympia while they were here. It's kind of a small little hole-in-the wall that I never knew existed even though I've lived in Washington most of my life. Our kids loved it, and Broden even tried eating a carrot in the garden section. It was a plastic one, but I'm afraid that's as close as we get these days!



We've been looking forward to a vi
si
t
2 comments:
Hello Sillito family! Looks like you are all doing well. We miss seeing your family.
I was wondering if you could email me your mailing address. We have an outstanding reimbursement check for you from way back in 2008 that I need to send you. You can email me at jtyler.petersen10@gmail.com
Thanks,
Tyler Petersen
I still need to post my pictures of that week. We are so glad we came and got to hang out with you guys. Thanks for feeding us!
Post a Comment