Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm back... for today anyway.

Hello Friends. Remember me? One of my many new years resolutions is to become a better blogger. I really do love checking all of your blogs when I have a second, and I feel bad when I realize it's usually been at least a month since my last post. I could give you every excuse under the sun why, but what it all boils down to is the fact that I'm finding it hard to find the time to be a mom and blog about it too. One of these days I'll figure it out, but in the meantime if my posts are few and far between just know it's because I'm {trying} to have fun with my other 2 kids, hold a cute baby as much as I can before she gets big on me, all while trying to keep up on other less exciting daily tasks. I know, nothing that anyone else isn't also trying to do, but I'll get better one of these days.

But, I happen to have a couple of extra minutes right now. You see, our family all has nasty colds, (except for Jacey, and she is at school) and everyone is a little lethargic. It's no fun to have sick kids, but sometimes it does buy me a little extra time. It's not very often that all my kids are content to lay down and rest all at the same time. So don't be too surprised if I actually post a couple times in the next few days! Oh, and if you see random posts popping up under this one it means I'm cheating and back-blogging. Not because I expect people to spend all their time getting caught up on the last 6 months in our family. It's more to save my sanity when I go to print off my blog book for last year.

Have a lovely day, and I hope everyone is healthy in your homes!

No comments: