Monday, September 22, 2008

My helpful children


I got our boxes of fall decorations out last week with the promise that we'd put them out on Saturday. Since Broden got sick in the morning and I came down with it later that day, it never happened. When Jacey realized that it wasn't going to happen, she took it upon herself to do it for me. This is just one example of her carefully placed decorations. Not exactly how I would have done it, but to be truthful, I haven't touched a thing. She was so pleased with her helpfulness, I decided to leave it for a couple days before we rearrange it together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't kids so helpful. Ryker was looking at pics of Jacey and was very surprised by her long hair. He thought she looked really pretty! Jacey Mae Happy Birthday we love you.
Lacey and Ryker

Adventures in Petersonland said...

how nice! brynn is starting to help out a little around the house too and its so great!
im so glad that we got back in touch again! crazy that its been 5 years since grcc days...lol!
-lindsay