Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gathering of the cowgirls and cowboys...










Jacey had her birthday party last week, which was a lot of fun! She decided she wanted a cowgirl party, which I thought was very fitting for her last birthday in Texas. We had a great time, and they loved the pony race, pass the snake, and the western wear and grub! Thanks to all of our friends who came to celebrate with us! Jacey is so lucky to have so many good friends! It will seem so strange next year with a smaller guest list...

6 comments:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

oh no! i hadn't checked ur blog in a couple days and totally missed this!! happy birthday jacey!!!! sorry we missed it! :(

The Warren Family said...

So cute! Happy 5th Birthday Jacey! We miss you and hope this next year brings much joy & laughter!

Lacey said...

What a fun birthday, that is a very appropriate theme. I love all the wanted posters what a great idea. Happy 5th Birthday Jacey, we love you!

Lacey said...

What a fun birthday, that is a very appropriate theme. I love all the wanted posters what a great idea. Happy 5th Birthday Jacey, we love you!

Lisa said...

It was such a fun party, Jenni! We sure are going to miss you guys next year!!

Lacey said...

Was that a poster or the invitation? I love that birthday party theme. When I have a boy I want to decorate his room in cowboy theme there is so much cute stuff. I am glad she ended up having a good day, that is the worst to be sick on your birthday especially when you are a kid.
Courtney