Monday, June 30, 2008

Enjoying dinner



Broden enjoys everything about mealtime, especially the time period between when he decides he's done eating until I get him out of the high chair. I try to keep that time short for obvious reasons, but then we have meals like spaghetti. I think he's decided that spaghetti is much to fun to just take it from the bowl straight to your mouth. And mom's decided that it's not worth the laundry. So there are certain foods that instead of messing with a bib we just strip him and take the cloth liner off of the high chair. Someday we'll work on cleanliness while he eats, but for now he's having way too much fun. (don't worry, dinner doesn't look like this every night!) Besides, how can you resist that smile?

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Broden is soooo adorable, I really enjoyed seeing him in Canada. I even got a cuddle once from him. Dan was telling the truth, he did really well from what i saw of him. As his three sisters we all agree he got off way too easy with a boy like that, but I guess you probably deserve it. : )

Lacey said...

Broden is soooo adorable, I really enjoyed seeing him in Canada. I even got a cuddle once from him. Dan was telling the truth, he did really well from what i saw of him. As his three sisters we all agree he got off way too easy with a boy like that, but I guess you probably deserve it. : )

Ashley McNair said...

What a cute smile! You guys have had an adventurous summer!

WhitParks said...

Ah! I love that pic with the bowl on his head. Too many years of good manners are expected too soon in the future...play away Broden!