Monday, May 5, 2008

"It means I love you"


I just ran across this picture and it made me laugh when I remembered this day. Another thing that we've loved about dance days is that Jacey gets to have her good friends Caleb and Jacob over to play while their mom teaches dance. One day Caleb picked a dandelion for Jacey on his way over. She was gone to the store or something with Dan when he first got there so he couldn't give it to her. He held on to it for about 20 minutes until she showed up. As soon as she walked in the door, he handed her the wilted dandelion and said, "It means I love you Jacey." SO CUTE! Jacey was thrilled, and I was impressed that Caleb was so open with his feelings right in front of her dad! :) I didn't get flowers from a boy until I was in high school. Jacey's only 4, but I guess this is what we have to look forward to! You have to look closely to see the dandelion, but it's there. I wish I could have gotten a better picture, but I already had to bribe them with cookies to get this one!

2 comments:

Russ and Megan said...

Cute story Jenni! Only Caleb can bust out lines like that. :)

Tiffany Webber said...

That is so cute! I am totally laughing right now!! :]