
Our happy family! Well, Broden just kind of tolerated it because it was during naptime, but at least he didn't scream!

Jacey and Miss Lisa....one of her favorite people in the world!
Jacey and her cute friend Shayne.
Our little dancer just had her last Texas recital! We are so proud of her and love watching her enjoy herself SO much! I have been feeling very grateful lately for so many wonderful opportunities we've had here in Dallas. This might seem small to some people, but the fact that Jacey has been able to be in 2 different dance classes that were so FUN-oriented while still learning a lot is definately on the list. She started with Miss Jill when she was 2. We were grateful for the early exposure to dance in such a fun environment. I never would have started her in anything too structured that young, but she has LOVED dance days. We were thrilled when our good friend Lisa stepped in and saved the day (more like 2 years) be deciding to teach dance when Jill took time off to be with her new baby. Jacey loves Lisa, and one more excuse to spend time with her is a reason to be happy all by itself. The recital was wonderful. We celebrated with ice cream from Braum's. Dance classes are over for the summer, and it's hard to believe she will only have a couple months after they start again until we move. Anyone know of any good dance teachers in Washington?
2 comments:
The recital looks like it went well!! Jacey looks so cute!! I can't wait to get Kenzie dancing. :)
I always think I'm content just having boys and then I see pictures like these that make me want a girl so bad! What a cutie, she makes a beautiful ballerina!
Post a Comment