Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stuck again!


Ok- this picture is a little old, but it makes me laugh every time I see it. Every time for about a month, every time I turned around this is where I would find Broden. He got the scooting backwards thing down long before forwards. He would be perfectly happy, then I would hear a little noise- not really a cry, just kind of a grunt. Sure enough, he would be stuck under the couch every time. Now he's getting around pretty good forwards and backwards. I'm still not really sure how to describe his forward movements. It's not really a true crawl yet, but not the scoot or army crawl that a lot of babies do either. He crawls forward a couple of steps, then lies down on his tummy to rest, then gets back up on all fours to rock back and forth for awhile to build up some more momentum, and finally it's forward a couple more steps. It's been hard to remember after 3 1/2 years what this was like the first time, so it's kind of fun to experience it all over again with Broden!

No comments: