Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sadie missed the memo

Someone forgot to tell this little girl that it is her responsibility to never grow up and stay my baby forever.  I ran across Jacey's old recital costume in Sadie's closet, and my curiosity got the best of me.  I almost cried when it *almost* fit her.  Yes, I did have to tie the straps in the back for modesty. :)  The sad thing?  This wasn't even from Jacey's first recital!  Can you believe that Jacey is in her 6th year of ballet?  I am so looking forward to the girly world Sadie has ahead of her.  Now we'll just have to figure out a way to afford two dancers in the family if it's something Sadie decides she wants to do :)  Seriously though, how cute is she?  She is becoming more and more fun every day, and we can't imagine life without her!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hooray for updates! I can't believe Sadie is getting so big and I have still not met her. She looks as darling as Jacey did. Caleb has a fascination with bald eagles right now and it so jealous when I just showed him your post. Oh how we miss you guys! We were hoping to get up to see you this summer, but with Jon's practice opening, I don't think we are going to make it up this summer. I really want to see you sometime soon, though!!