Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Cleaning this gun
Earlier this year I was helping Dan's family to make a DVD for my father-in-law's birthday. When I was going through arranging all of the music, the songs that we used played over and over in our home for a few days. Jacey memorized many of them, and LOVED this one. She learned all of the words and still sings it every time it comes on in the car. I've been trying to get her on video singing it for a long time, but she would always get too shy. She decided that she wanted to have a family talent show for family night last night (starring her and Broden, of course), and singing this song was one of her (many) acts. She practiced all day and spent an hour before Dan got home choosing the perfect outfit. She sings the whole song, so it's kind of long, but it's so worth the wait. She especially gets into it when it gets to the chorus. I think Dan's going to show this video to every boy before the 1st date when she gets older. Enjoy....
P.S. OK- so apparently I do not know how to upload videos to blogger :) It seems fairly simple, and I'm sure it is, but for whatever reason it is not working for me tonight. So if you click on the title of the post it will take you to my picasa account where you can see it. And if anyone has any tips for posting videos, send them over my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We love your cute girl. I have never heard that song, but she sure knows every word. I love Broden dancing along at the beginning.
Um, that's funny. :) Does she totally get what she's singing about? Cleaning this gun? Ha!
And, I'm no professional, but whenever I upload a video, I just click on the video icon in the post (like, right next to the "add a picture" icon) and then I just choose it off of my camera. It takes a bit to upload, but then it's there. Maybe you've already done that and you're having some trickier problem, in which case, I don't know. :)
That's my girl! Good job Jacey. I love you very much. thanks Jenni for firguringit out and posting it. Makes me miss you all even more! Love,
Grama Sillito
Hey Jenni, its Courtney I got to your blog by using the family sign in and that video of Jacey singing is adorable! I hope you save that for all the boys :) I miss that girl and can't wait to get to know Broden better, we all thought he was such a little stud when we got to see him in Canada! Love you!
Post a Comment