Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Future runner?

Jacey's running debut- Sound to Narrows diaper dash in Washington - 18 months old.

This morning Jacey slept in late, and by the time she woke up and had breakfast I was trying to hurry her along to get ready so we could head over to the YMCA so I could run. When I asked her (for the 3rd time!) to go get her wake up clothes on, she disappeared into my bedroom. She came out dressed like this:

and said, "actually Mom, I'm going to exercise with you today!" She was in a very silly mood, and cracked her self up over wearing my clothes for a good 10 minutes. In the end, she was much happier going to the "play area" where she met up with a couple of friends.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

How can you expect her to be any thing but just like her mom! I love that she cracked herself up. Sure miss you all.

Russ and Megan said...

She is totally cute! I love how they get so amused with themselves!