Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Johnston



We were so excited to have my parents visit during my mom's spring break. Jacey was especially excited, and she was not very happy with me when I realized they were actually coming the day after I had been telling her all week they would come. She woke up the morning of their arrival and said, "Are Grandma and Grandpa here yet?" We had lots of fun. We went to the Fort Worth Zoo, ate, shopped, ate, played, and ate some more. Did I mention we ate at a lot of good restaraunts? It's ok. I've been wanting get a membership to the YMCA so I could follow my good friend Bethany's example to work out every day. This gives me the perfect excuse! My kids loved having Grandma and Grandpa here. Broden loved a fresh audience to show off for, and Jacey loved her sleepovers at their hotel. She can't wait to live closer to Grandma and Grandpa. Neither can we!

No comments: