
Yesterday morning at breakfast:
Jacey: (sigh....) Daddy? I think I'm in love....
Dan: (after choking on his cereal) Jacey, you just told us the other day that a lot of boys are gross. Who are you in love with?
Jacey: (with a disgusted look) Da-ad. I'm not in love with a boy! I'm in love with my pink sparkly flip flops!
I love life with kids. Dan's out of town this weekend, so check back for more updates on the rest of our summer!
4 comments:
So cute and sounds exactly like sweet Jacey. We miss you guys!! Has she started school yet?
That is really cute. Dan must have been a little relieved when she said that!
Those flip flops are so cute. Where did you find those? Congrats on finding out that you are having a girl. So fun! I hope you guys are doing well.
Hey Jenni-
when are you due??? im dying to see pics and stuff of you guys!
Post a Comment