Thursday, March 5, 2009
LICENSED!!
Just as we were all starting to hold our breath, Dan's license to start practicing came just in time! I don't know what exactly we were expecting for a timeline to apply for the state exam, take the test, send it in, and receive a license, but it certainly wasn't 2 1/2 months! Dan's parents are leaving on Monday for a long-awaited 2-week trip to France, and they chose the dates they did because they knew that Dan should be practicing and up-to-speed enough to cover for his Dad for those 2 weeks. We were all starting to get a little nervous that they were going to have to close the office during their trip, but prayers are answered! We may have cut it close (really close...with only a few days to spare!) but that doesn't matter now. We are thrilled, and Dan is excited to finally start to build up the practice and bring in his own patients.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That was cutting it close How fun for Dan to be able to practice with out having Dad or anyone watch over his shoulder. Guess this is his time to shine. Miss you guys and my kids can't wait for summer to come so you can all come visit again!
Congratulations! Glad to see things are going well for you in WA =)
They take so long don't they! Utah was so easy to get licensed in. It seriously took about 2 weeks. We're probably going to move to Las Vegas now and it takes forever to get licensed in Nevada! He has to have finger printing and all these references and they only give the test 4 times a year so he can't take it till May! At least it will eventually happen! How are you liking Washington? I bet you're so happy to be back by family!
Congrats to Dan! you are a real chiropractor!
YEAH
What a relief!! I am so glad that he received it in time!!
I for one am so grateful he is licensed. If it werent for him, I would be in a lot more pain that I am in now and there is no way I could have waited for Derrol to get back from France to fix me up. Dr Dan has been a real blessing for me and I am so grateful. Although cant monday get here any sooner? hehe I feel so much better the day of and the day after my visits.
Post a Comment