Thursday, September 6, 2007
CRAWLING!
Broden is officially crawling! He actually started a couple weeks ago, I just haven't gotten around to updating my blog. Sorry, no new pictures with this post. He's harder to catch sitting still these days! Jacey didn't crawl until she was 10 months old, with no complaint from me! Babyproofing has been way harder this time. At least with Jacey I only had to make sure we didn't leave any of our stuff on the floor or where she could reach it, but now we have all of Jacey's stuff too. She's pretty good about trying to keep her stuff put away when she's not using it, but every time I turn around it seems like she's playing with her Polly Pockets, coloring, or playing some game that involves little game pieces. I thought I still had a good 3 months with Broden until I had to worry about this, but it's been a lot of fun! We had a couple of Jacey's friends over yesterday, and Broden was loving that he could crawl around following them. Keeping up with the big kids at last. (Well... kind of) I better go, I can hear him over by the bookshelf......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah its just beginning! Go Broden! I cant believe he is crawling already!
Post a Comment